Skip to content
Badgerland Feed Pan (16″ wide) w/Valve and Attachment Clips
Feed Pans are available with Free Shipping on SmokyLakeMaple.com
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Preheat raw maple sap and maintain liquid depth in your evaporator while boiling
- 2.5-gallon capacity
- Mirror finish stainless steel
- TIG welded by Badgerland artisans
- Compatible with any Badgerland or Smoky Lake pan that is 16″ in width
- Made in the USA
This handcrafted, 2.5-gallon pan — also known as a “warming pan” — will preheat your sap and help maintain sap levels while boiling.
- Attach the Ball Valve to your Feed Pan. Use plumber’s tape to enhance the seal and prevent binding.
- Close the Ball Valve and fill the Feed Pan with raw sap. Place the Feed Pan across the width of your 16-inch-wide Badgerland Flat Pan.
- Throttle open the Ball Valve on the Feed Pan to allow a trickle of raw sap to enter your Evaporator Pan while you are boiling.
Download Instruction Sheet
||16 × 6 × 8 in
Badgerland products are now available ONLY at SmokyLakeMaple.com/badgerland while supplies last! Dismiss